AMP’s latest research into financial wellness in Australia shows that employees who suffer from financial stresses are less engaged at work and are more likely to underperform. According to this research, each year financial stress costs Australian employers $47.2 billion.
LFS can support employers with a financial advice service for their employees, helping staff through reviewing their own individual financial plan. Our aim is to heighten your employeesí financial awareness, highlighting financial needs and providing tailored solutions that suit their individual circumstances. Many employers support and offer this service as an important ëvalue-addedí benefit to their staff. This allows us to support your staff to increase their confidence in their finances, reducing the financial stress they may be dealing with in their everyday life.
- Some examples of member support include:
- On-site availability to assist with member queries
- Member alerts with changes to product or regulation that may impact them
- Webinars and seminars on specific topics of interest
- Dedicated phone support
- Member welcome packs and exit support
- Member education through newsletters
Contact us today discuss how we can assist with enhancing your workplace benefits through our member support program.